Monday, September 17, 2012

Time To Relax!




On long school days or work days, I like to come home and just relax. Nights like these are well deserved after working hard all day! Tonight, I had to just curl up beside my window and listen to music while I looked down upon the city. Doing nothing for awhile...it actually feels nice. I think we all need some time to just put everything down and breathe. 


The view outside my window looked absolutely lovely today. Bellevue is a beautiful city during the day as well as at night. Apart from enjoying the view, I decided to try on a new face mask. There are two masks that I've tried and cannot live without. 




This Mint Julep Masque certainly changed my overall skincare routine. It was one of those products that really left me in awe. It instantly minimizes pores and leaves your skin smooth and simply beautiful. I would probably curl up in a ball and cry if this product was ever taken off the shelves. I truly recommend it to everyone, especially those who have oily skin and large pores. Once applied, it leaves you with a tingly, mint, fresh feeling. I cannot even describe how much I love it. Give it a try!



The second mask I've tried is the Freeman Anti-Stress Mask. This mask basically does what it says. The tingly, fresh feeling it leaves is more powerful than Mint Julep's and it's extremely refreshing. While the results didn't completely amaze me like the Mint Julep mask; I certainly loved the feeling of this one. It's truly relaxing and perfect for those nights were you just want to kick your feet back and feel "stress free". (:
Give yourself a break and try one of these out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment