Monday, September 3, 2012

Sincerely Studs



My current obsession: studs. On everything. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love keeping my phone cases all decorated and cute. I had a pink studded case for my HTC EVO 4G, but now that I've switched to the Iphone, I've been looking at new studded cases. Here are a couple that I've found on Etsy! 


There are many cute cases on Etsy, I especially love the ones that are mixed with floral fancy patterns and such. I'm also currently obsessed with studded handbags. 



I just love how this look gives an edgy look to any outfit. As you can tell, my favorites are the neutral colors such as brown and black. These bags can be found at ASOS, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, and H&M. 
Last, but not least: I love these studded shoes. 




I feel as though these kind of shoes can spice up any outfit. I'm about to go splurge buy a pair of these cute loafers. I have friends who absolutely hate this trend, but I personally can't get enough of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment