Monday, August 27, 2012

New Surroundings


Hey there! Here I am in the heart of Bellevue, Washington, trying to get adjusted. My sister and I arrived early Saturday morning, and the flight over here was surprisingly comfortable and entertaining. I snapped this shot while looking over the mountains when we were arriving to the Seattle Airport. 


A statue near Downtown Bellevue park!


The view from Downtown Bellevue Park. 


Yesterday, my sister and I decided to swing by downtown Seattle and explore the marketplace. We unexpectedly ran into the gum wall. It was disgustingly fascinating to see so much gum in one place. It was gross, but I was amazed. I stayed for a couple minutes just taking it all in and watching as people excitedly placed their gum on the wall. 

Here I was right by the marketplace beside such a lovely view. So far Seattle is a very quirky and gorgeous city. I look forward to what else I find. Today was busy to say the least. My sister and I will soon be looking for furniture to decorate our new place and make it feel more "at home". All in all, Seattle has really made us feel welcomed. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment