Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Nail Polish Collections


Don't Sweater It. This cute polish name, among many others, are hitting the stores this fall. My two favorite brands of nail polishes are O.P.I. and Essie. Although they are more pricey than others, I'm never disappointed. Here are the newest swatches!
 

First Row: Don't Sweater it, Head Mistress
Second Row: Miss Fancy Pants, Recessionista
Third Row: Skirting the Issue, Stylenomics
While I haven't tried all of these, I'm really eager to try Stylenomics and Head Mistress. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful. Perfect way to style your nails for the fall season. 

Here are my favorite O.P.I fall colors. From left to right: Don't Talk Bach To Me, Unfor Greta Bly Blue, Berlin There Done That. O.P.I seriously has the most unique, adorable names. I'm extremely excited to try Don' t Talk Bach To Me. I personally think it's the most interesting color from the collection. I l just love basically any mustard yellow type polishes.
                                         
As I mentioned before, Essie and O.P.I are pretty pricey at times. Last weekend, I visited Target and picked up some elf nail polish. Honestly, I wasn't expecting it to be great because of the price. ($1) I picked up the Golden Goddess color. I used a O.P.I black color as a base, and my goodness...the gold looked absolutely stunning. I was very please and satisfied with elf's nail polish. I truly recommend it. For anyone looking to save some money, try the elf!

Hope you're as excited as I am for all these new polishes! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment