Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Fall!



Well, the first day of fall has come and gone! I went outside to enjoy this lovely weather. It really got me thinking about what I want new things I wanted to try this season.

Here's a sneak peak at my fall wishlist! First of all, I'm extremely excited for all the new seasonal products that Bath and Body Works is featuring. I'm definitely stopping by sometime this week to pick up some Halloween pocket hand sanitizers and seasonal hand soaps! I'm also looking forward to trying out the new body lotions such as honey autumn apple, sweet cinnamon pumpkin (I heard this one was an all time favorite), and dreamy vanilla woods. I also couldn't help but notice the pretty new candles available. I won't be able to resist buying these, especially with the 2 for $20 deal. I have my eyes set on pumpkin cupcake and sweet cinnamon pumpkin.

 



This season, I also want to try out some new recipes:

Pumpkin pie is a must and I really want to learn how to perfect this delicious recipe. 


Apple Crisp! Can't wait to try this as well.
Apple pie, of course. 

Last, but not least- I want to get my hands on some Minnetonka boots! Here are some that I found at DSW. Some of my friends actually didn't find these cute at all, but personally- I'm just attracted to the unique style. I haven't seen other boots that compare to these. They're so cute, and I'm looking forward to buying a pair this season.


What's on your fall wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment